For the proper functioning of our company’s website, we use small data files on your device that are labeled cookies. Cookies are small text files that websites store on your computer or mobile device when you start using the website. In this way, the site remembers your preferences and the actions you have taken on them (e.g. login data, language, font size and other display preferences) for a certain period of time, so you do not have to enter these data again and jump from one page to another.
More general information about cookies
For more detailed information about cookies, you can visit, for example, the page:
- www.google.com/intl/en/policies/terms (nebo privacy)
Cookies on our website (https://www.jtekt-cs.cz/).
Our website uses the following categories of cookies:
- Technical cookies (necessary): we use them to ensure that some services (possible registration or login or sending forms, ensuring security, etc.) on the organization’s website work correctly.
- Functional cookies (necessary): for some services, we use them, for example, to adjust the appearance, font size, language settings, troubleshooting websites, etc.
Technical and functional cookies are necessary for the functioning of our website. If these cookies are blocked in your browser, our website may not function correctly. We store technical and functional cookies for a maximum of six months, or until they expire or by removing them from your device.
- Analytical cookies: we use them to measure visitor traffic and behavior. We analyze data from cookies in anonymized form and their retention period is the same as for technical or functional cookies. For more detailed information you can visit the page:
- Marketing cookies: Information from cookies is not used for advertising purposes.
If you wish to find out which of your analytical cookies can be processed using Google tools, you can install an add-on module in common internet browsers (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout). This module can also block analytical measurements.
How to set the storage and deletion of third-party cookies or limit their use in the Internet browser
Internet browsers offer the option of user settings for working with cookies. The settings of these browsers enable or disable the storage of all cookies, third-party cookies, reading cookies and/or their complete deletion. Such settings are always individual for each web browser and browser developers can change these settings at any time. Within the browser settings, you can also delete all or selected cookies stored on your device. To browse the web without saving information, you can also use the so-called anonymous browsing function, which some browsers offer. No cookies are stored on your device during anonymous browsing.
Important: each internet browser has its own individual settings and these settings are not transferred between them. Instructions for the most used Internet browsers