(according to Act No. 110/2019 Coll. on the Processing of Personal Data, as amended and following the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data GDPR No. 2016/679)
I. Administrator of personal data
JTEKT COLUMN SYSTEMS CZECH s.r.o. (hereinafter JCSCZ), with its registered office at Podnikatelská 1144/8, 301 00 Plzeň, ID 26733561, (hereinafter only the “Company” or “administrator”).
II. Contact information
Personal data protection officer Martin Trávníček, email: email@example.com.
The function of the person entrusted with the personal data protection agenda for the Administrator in the Czech Republic is performed by: Jiří Hrabák; email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
III. Rights of data subjects
- the right to withdraw consent
- the subject’s right to access data
- right to rectification
- the right to erasure (the right “to be forgotten”)
- the right to restrict processing
- the right to notify obligations regarding changes in personal data or processing restrictions
- the right to data portability
- the right to object, unless an exception is provided by the Act or the GDPR
- the right to automated individual decision-making, including profiling
- the right to provide information regarding the origin and acquisition of personal data, if the data subject has not provided the personal data to the administrator.
Forms for the exercise of rights: objection to the processing of personal data, exercise of the right to the portability of personal data, to withdraw consent, correction, restriction of processing, erasure and access to personal data are available from our staff of the Personal Data Manager.
IV. Exercising the rights of data subjects
The data subject is entitled to exercise his rights through a written request, in the following manner:
- personal delivery to the address of the Personal Data Administrator
- by mail to the address of the Personal Data Manager
- electronically to the e-mail address of the person in charge of personal data protection or the person in charge of the personal data protection agenda:
- data box to the data box ID of the Personal Data Manager
V. Requirements of the application
1. A person who is interested in exercising his rights regarding personal data is obliged to state in a written request decisive reasons and facts that he objects to and is interested in exercising.
2. Each application must contain the legal requirements for submitting an application in an administrative procedure, and the applicant must also prove his identity, i.e. with an officially verified signature for a paper application or a recognized electronic signature for an electronic application, or by submitting via a data box.
3. If the application does not meet the requirements set by law, the applicant will be invited in writing to correct it, in case of non-compliance within the specified period, the application will be rejected.
VI. Application processing, deadline
- the processing of the request is free of charge within 30 days from the receipt of the request in accordance with Article 12, paragraph 3 of the GDPR, unless the Act provides otherwise. In exceptional cases, this period may be extended if a delay is necessary due to the complexity and extent of processing on the part of the Administrator,
- the information may be provided by the controller in writing or by other means, or if the data subject requests it, it may be provided orally, only on the condition that the subject’s identity is proven in other ways.
- if the data subject’s request according to paragraph 1 is found to be justified, the controller will immediately remove the objectionable state,
- if the administrator does not comply with the data subject’s request according to paragraph 1, the data subject has the right to contact the supervisory authority directly, i.e. the Personal Data Protection Office, Plk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7 in the manner specified by the Administrator in the relevant document.